We provide accurate, high quality site investigation services in the most cost effective and efficient manner.
Concept was established in 1997 in the UK to provide site investigation, geotechnical / environmental consultancy, laboratory testing, instrumentation installation and monitoring services and survey work. Since formation we have sustained steady growth and have been involved in numerous high-profile projects throughout the UK and abroad.
We have a broad client base which includes Consultants, Contractors. Developers, Construction Managers, Insurance Companies, Architects, Government Agencies and private individuals. Our aim at Concept is to supply high quality site investigation services tailored to meet the needs of our clients.
- Milan DedicEur Ing BSc MSc DIC CEng MICE FConsEChief Executive OfficerCivil / Geotechnical Engineer with over 35 years industry experience.
- Anastasia SaviduEur Ing Dip Civ Eng MSc DICExecutive ChairCivil Engineer specialising in geotechnical and structural assessments with over 30 years industry experience Structural and Commercial Enquiries – 020 88112880
- David AireyCommercial Director30+ years’ experience of the UK ground and site investigation industry Ground Investigations Estimates – 020 88112880
- Daniel FreelandBEng(Hons), MSc, CEng, MICE, FGS, ROGEPAssociate DirectorCivil / Geotechnical Engineer with 25 years industry experience. Environmental Enquiries – 020 88112880
- Darren SeeleyFCMIOperations DirectorGround investigation professional with over 30 years industry experience Operations South – 020 88112880
- Natalie BewsBSc, FGSBusiness Development ManagerEngineering geologist with over 25 years’ experience of the UK site investigation industry Business Development -024 77087670
- Chris HustlerBSc, MSc, FGSAssociate DirectorEngineering geologist with over 15 years’ operational experience of geotechnical contracting industry. Operations North -024 77087670
- Olia SavvidouGrad Dip Arch. Eng., MSc, ARBTechnical Team ManagerArchitect by background, with over 16 years’ experience in the geotechnical consultancy industry Data and Report Production –020 88112880
- Dean SkirrowResources ManagerOver 25 years of experience of civil and geotechnical field operations with particular expertise in in management of deep shaft excavation.
- Ivo PenchevMSc CivEngAssociate DirectorCivil / Structural Engineer with over 15 years industry experience. Structural Investigation enquiries – 020 88112880
- Kasia MazerantLondon Laboratory ManagerEnvironmental Scientist – over 14 years’ experience in geotechnical testing, over 10 years as laboratory manager.
- Lynn GriffinCoventry Laboratory Manager30 years of experience in geotechnical testing and Quality systems with UKAS, 14 years as Laboratory manager Laboratory Testing Enquiries – 024 77087670