Key responsibilities / Duties will include:
- To work with/under the Lead Driller to support the safe operation of a ground investigation drilling/sampling machine (Rotary, Cable Percussive or Dynamic Sampling).
- To work in accordance with the Company’s Policies and Procedures.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- CSCS card
- A full UK driving license with B+E (towing) desirable
Package and Benefits:
When working for Concept, in return for hard work, enthusiasm and loyalty, you can expect a remuneration package comprising:
- Sponsorship through BDA apprenticeship scheme (2 years)
- Competitive salary and salary banding (Depending on skill set and experience)
- 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- Full technical training and on-going career progression
- Pension Contribution
The job will involve national and potentially international projects requiring working/lodging away from home. Concept provide an attractive subsistence package in these cases.
Concept is an award-winning Specialist Investigation Company based in offices across the UK. We provide geotechnical, environmental and structural investigations and advice for a wide range of clients in the private and public sectors. Our projects are high-profile and complex, and our aim is to deliver high quality, tailor made solutions and advice safely and efficiently to our Clients by adopting a cooperative, open and proactive approach.
Concept is a fresh, innovative and dynamic specialist site investigation company established in 1997. We provide geotechnical, environmental and structural investigation services and advice. Since formation we have sustained steady growth and have been involved in numerous high-profile and complex projects throughout the UK and abroad. Concept is ISO9001 and ISO14001 approved by LRQA and LINK UP approved by audit. We work for all major Public and Private bodies in the UK. Our aim is to deliver high quality, tailor made solutions and advice to our Clients by adopting a cooperative, open and proactive approach. We owe our success to our people and we are committed to maintaining a positive and enjoyable work environment.
We are an equal opportunities employer with a culture that allows all our employees to develop in line with their aims and objectives.
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining our talented, experienced and diverse team please fill out the form and attach your CV.