We are looking to recruit Geotechnical Technicians in the London area; your duties will be mainly related to carrying out water and gas monitoring of existing site installations and instrumentation as well as completing laboratory and in–situ tests on soil and rock.
You will be based out of our London laboratory at Brunel Road, often working remotely on our various sites located across London.
Experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided by the company.
Key responsibilities / Duties will include:
- Carrying out in situ gas and groundwater monitoring
- Carrying out in-situ water permeability testing
- Carrying out laboratory soil testing
- Carrying out in-situ soils testing
- Carrying out water and gas sampling
- Accurately recording and reporting all results
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Full Clean Driving licence required
- At least one Science A Level Grade C+ desirable
- Previous relevant industry experience desirableCSCS and SSSTS certification desirable
- First Aid Training desirable
- Excellent customer service skills
- Keen eye for detail
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop
- Accurate and numerate
- Problem solving
- Able to work on own initiative
- Good organisational skills
- Capable of prioritising own workload based on rapidly changing scenarios.
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive salary and salary banding (Depending on skills and experience)
- 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- Full technical training and on-going career progression
- 40 hours per week permanent contract
- Pension Contribution
Concept is an award-winning Specialist Investigation Company based in offices across the UK. We provide geotechnical, environmental and structural investigations and advice for a wide range of clients in the private and public sectors. Our projects are high-profile and complex, and our aim is to deliver high quality, tailor made solutions and advice safely and efficiently to our Clients by adopting a cooperative, open and proactive approach.
Concept is a fresh, innovative and dynamic specialist site investigation company established in 1997. We provide geotechnical, environmental and structural investigation services and advice. Since formation we have sustained steady growth and have been involved in numerous high-profile and complex projects throughout the UK and abroad. Concept is ISO9001 and ISO14001 approved by LRQA and LINK UP approved by audit. We work for all major Public and Private bodies in the UK. Our aim is to deliver high quality, tailor made solutions and advice to our Clients by adopting a cooperative, open and proactive approach. We owe our success to our people and we are committed to maintaining a positive and enjoyable work environment.
We are an equal opportunities employer with a culture that allows all our employees to develop in line with their aims and objectives.