Concept’s structural engineers are expert in the design and construction of all types of structures.
We are closely associated with leading UK and International Academic Institutions, allowing us to keep abreast of technical developments whilst maintaining a pool of specialist Consultants.
Specialist structural consultancy services include:
- Numerical Structural Modelling and Analysis
- Investigation of punching failures in slabs
- Bridge assessment
- Static and dynamic finite-element modelling of skeletal and continuum structures.
- Soil-structure interaction analyses relating to the behaviour of ground slabs
- Analysis and design of shell structures, including large diameter domes and major liquid retaining vessels constructed from steel, concrete or composite materials
We work closely with architects, project developers, building owners and contractors to deliver effective structural investigations and solutions.
Whatever the sector, project size, location or structural material we provide a service intended to maximise value and minimise construction time.