We are seeking an Estimator/Cost Consultant to enhance and develop our existing estimating/BID team based either in London or in our Coventry offices. The role offers an excellent opportunity for career development within an award-winning growing business. Concept provides bespoke geotechnical environmental and structural investigation and assessment services in a wide range of sectors, from […]View project
Category: - Careers
We are seeking a Head of Monitoring to enhance and develop our existing monitoring team based in our London offices.
The role offers an excellent opportunity for career development within an award-winning growing business. Concept provides bespoke geotechnical environmental and structural investigation and assessment services in a wide range of sectors, from energy and transport infrastructure to commercial developments and defence.
Key tasks are but are not limited to:
- Responsible for a small team of monitoring technicians undertaking daily gas and groundwater monitoring on various sites.
- Programming daily work load and arranging access to sites.
- Liaising with project coordinators to ensure equipment and technicians are available for monitoring on completion of fieldworks.
- Ensuring equipment is calibrated and maintained.
- Managing data from fieldwork records and providing summary reports to clients.
- Providing training to monitoring team.
- Managing financial performance of monitoring department.
- Undertaking in house quality audits.
- Providing support to Technical Manager and project teams.
- Assisting in developing the department for UKAS accreditation and other types of monitoring work.
In return for your dedication, you’ll enjoy a quality total remuneration package, including contributory pension. You’ll also benefit from great training and development opportunities, with support to achieve your career goals. Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
If you have the experience and knowledge, we are looking for, please forward your CV to email@example.com
The latest issue of our newsletter CONCEPT SHEQ is now available. We would like to give you an update on all SHEQ Matters each month on our Newsletter. If you have any useful updates you would like us to publish, please can you send them to firstname.lastname@example.org to have them included in the next edition.View project